Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Knitting update

After moving house... and finding my yarns (I thought I saw my needle too, somewhere among the boxes), here's an update:

Hubby's sweater: nothing much
Prayer shawl: nothing much, only few rows extra
Baby kimono wrap: nearly completed on the back but then had to frog because the yo placement were all wrong! the front was okay though - so it's probably back to 5% completed
Fingerless glove for Sha: completed. in White & pink. Contemplating if I should make another pair for Peg.
My Tempting top: nothing done. Will most likely frog it and turn it to something else.

I've asked to join in the Cable & Kimono Lace KAL.Wow! I can't wait to do this. Hopefully I can finish it soon. Thinking what yarn to use.. Lang's Silkdream is just too precious. Maybe I can buy Sublime?

The yarns I ordered from Sarah's Yarns came, and also the gold plated Addi...Wow! I am so thrilled.

No comments: