Sunday, March 18, 2007

Finished Baby Poncho

So I finished Baby Poncho last Wednesday. The only thing I have to do is to weave in all the ends. And I am still on time to give it before baby is born! Yippe!

This is halfway before it's done:



These are just taken after I wash it (before I dry them). Apologize the quality of picture as the room is lit up with yellowish spotlight




Veron has so kindly taught me how to crochet the 'belt' instead of using i-cord (I hate i-cord, fyi, anything that uses multiple dpn and knitting in round is totally off for me - maybe I will change later but not now). She has even added flowers using the crochet stitches on both ends. Did I tell you she finished everything in 5 minutes? She is superb and I am very touched at what length she goes to help. All in all it was worth bracing the freak rains that I went thru to go to see her last week.



See the flower? See the crochet cord ? It's so nice *cooing* Thanks Veron!

Now, my next target is to do baby wrap dress that I've been eyeing at her shop. I will post it another time after I see her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, look at all that work!! And here I thought this was just another baby poncho... Amazing job!