Sunday, March 11, 2007

Needle case finished

In an attempt not to fork out $34 for a circular needle case, I decided I am going to make my own with leftover curtain fabric from Spotlight and another $2 lacey fabric for window curtain from Daiso

I got the pattern on the internet, and after cutting and seaming, I decided that it was too thick for me to sew. So I brought it to a tailor to help me sew it.

How much does it cost me? $6. Am I happy with the result ? No. The uncle who did my case was apparently having problem sewing straight even with his machine. The end result is that the end of the case was slanting *GRRRRR*

Anyway, after putting in some of my needles (I have some still being used and as we speak I have also acquired a few more), here is the result:


How is it?

No comments: